10.16.2013

Favourite EDC Recipes

Here is a list of the recipes I can't stop making from the Everyday Cookbook! I go through the book weekly looking for new favourites and to try new things- the hard part is eating it all! Trust me I've had my fair share of flops in the kitchen too BUT I am lucky to have the Thermomix because I can try again- quickly!!!

5 Seed Bread
Page 136
*I also add 1tbsp chia seeds!
So yummy toasted, with the strawberry jam (see below)!


Strawberry Jam 
Page 43
*I only use 100g of sugar, 1/4 of a lemon's zest and I cook it for 60mins!





Tomato Soup
Page 78
I love this soup and often make it for lunch at work as I eat breakfast in the morning- seriously it's that quick!


Orange Juice
Page 180
*No sugar needed really!
Sometimes I juice 1 grapefruit and 2 oranges...amazing!

Strawberry Daiquiri
Page 190
Try replacing the strawberries with tin pineapple too!


Butter
Page 17
There's just something so thrilling and old fashioned about making your own butter. Thank god for the ease of the Thermo...what a simple way to make an everyday ingredient preservative free!
*Make scones or bread with the leftover buttermilk!

Now, to find some new favourites...happy Thermomixing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to know about new posts and amazing recipes!