8.03.2013

The Thermomix Journey Begins...

Hi all,

It has been 1 week since we received our Thermomix...and let's just say that we can already see a huge change in the way we think about food, prepare food and what we are eating!


I am a bit of a special case when it comes to food- long story short, I am a vegetarian who is allergic to raw fruit and veg, nuts and soy. I also have a very sensitive tummy and avoid most dairy. I have what's called Oral Allergy Syndrome but I have recently noticed changes to my allergies so I am hopeful that I am on a new journey with food...starting with the Thermomix!


I have always valued healthy, whole foods and was thrilled to see the ability to cook from SCRATCH, I mean REALLY from scratch at the first demo I attended about a year and a half ago. I knew that this masterful machine was bound to help support my healthy lifestyle that has a few quirky aspects to it!


I hope that this blog reaches out to a number of people who are interested in wholesome foods that are simple, delicious and packed with a nutritional punch!


Thanks for visiting! Now, to get Thermomixing :) 


Vanessa



Customarily made STOCK as our first experience! Yummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to know about new posts and amazing recipes!